Friday, January 27, 2012

Valentines Day Wreath

I took out my valentines day decorations this week. I love decorating for the different holidays, but I realized that I don't have very much v-day decor.....so I decided to make a wreath that was loosely based on one I had seen on pinterest a few weeks ago.


It probably took me about two hours to make this from start to finish, but I broke that up between 3 different days. Its actually made from two packages of cupcake liners (150 total) and then I covered a cardboard heart in some pink glitter that I already had in my house. The whole thing is mounted on a styrofoam wreath that I covered in pink ribbon (I only bought one spool of  thick pink ribbon when I was at the store, thinking that it would be enough.....it was not :(.......and I ended up suplementing with some thin pink ribbon that I already had at home, which was ok).

Not sure how I am going to store this without crushing that entire thing.......but loving it all the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment